About Blue360o Media
With content covering 47 states, Blue360o Media is the largest U.S. provider of legal information that is solely focused on serving law enforcement. Our publications include law enforcement manuals, code books, ﬁeld guides, and an Ofﬁcer Series focused on professional development.
Blue360o Media is the leading provider of custom publications that serve the direct needs of agencies and departments.
Our code books include:
-Exclusive highlights of key legislative changes.
-Attorney crafted indexes and annotations.
-Hand selected code changes for relevance to law enforcement market.
-Blue360° Media is comprised of a dedicated team of experienced legal publishers, legal editors, attorneys, and former law enforcement ofﬁcers.
For customer support questions, you can call
ANNOUNCEMENT - Blue360° Media
PARK CITY, Utah, January 24, 2022 -- Blue360° Media is pleased to announce that it is adding the publications from Looseleaf Law Publications, Inc. to its portfolio of products serving law enforcement professionals. Founded over 50 years ago, Looseleaf Law publishes more than 150 resources for law enforcement and criminal justice professionals, including Magill’s Manuals for Local NYS Courts, Connecticut Criminal and Motor Vehicle Laws, Effective Police Leadership, and penal and traffic laws serving police academies.
“We are very pleased to add these high-quality publications to our product offerings and are honored to have the opportunity to serve Looseleaf Law’s customers," said Susan Hancock, CEO of Blue360° Media. Blue360° Media will retain the update procedures customers have become accustomed to, and over the coming months, in addition to the traditional print versions will make Looseleaf Law Publications available via eBook and mobile applications on the Blue360° Media website.
Blue360° Media also announces that Looseleaf Law product champions, Mike and Mary Loughrey, will be joining Blue360° Media as Managing Editors of the Looseleaf Law product line. “By joining Blue360° Media, we are able to continue to serve the community we’re so dedicated to, while also expanding technology services to our loyal customers”, said Mike and Mary Loughrey.
ANNOUNCEMENT – Looseleaf Law Publications
FLUSHING, New York, January 24, 2022—Looseleaf Law Publications, Inc. is pleased to announce that it is transferring ownership and operations to Blue360° Media, the largest U.S. provider of legal publications to the law enforcement community, who will be integrating Looseleaf’s line of more than 150 titles into their existing portfolio.
“It is an honor and a comfort to know that after decades of dedicating ourselves to providing the highest quality products and service to our deeply valued customers, we now have the opportunity to transition our company into the hands of an organization that shares the same level of dedication to those principles,” said Michael Loughrey, former President of Looseleaf Law Publications, Inc. “With the infusion of additional resources and personnel Blue360° Media will provide, Looseleaf Law will have the ability to further expand its offerings and serve even more law enforcement and other criminal justice professionals both regionally and nationally.”
“We are very pleased to add these high-quality publications to our product offerings and are honored to have the opportunity to serve Looseleaf Law’s customers," said Susan Hancock, CEO of Blue360° Media. Blue360° Media will retain the update procedures customers have become accustomed to, and over the coming months, will make Looseleaf Law Publications available via eBook and mobile applications on the Blue360° Media website.
Michael and Mary Loughrey, who have been at the helm of the Looseleaf Law organization for decades, will continue to be involved in the organization as Managing Editors of the Looseleaf Law product line. “We are pleased to be joining the impressive Blue360° Media staff and are grateful to have the opportunity to apply our institutional knowledge to the support and expansion of the product line and to help continue to serve the unique needs of our customers,” they said.
About Looseleaf Law Publications, Inc.
Looseleaf Law Publications, Inc. has been a leading provider to the legal profession and criminal justice services for more than 50 years, with convenient looseleaf editions, as well as authoritative paperbacks and study aids that provide essential knowledge to law enforcement personnel, criminal justice practitioners, attorneys, and other legal professionals. In addition to its inventory of universally relevant titles, Looseleaf provides a regionally specific legal update service throughout several states.
About Blue360° Media
Blue360° Media is the largest U.S. provider of legal publications to the law enforcement community and has a nationwide collection of resources created by a dedicated team of experienced legal editors, attorneys, and former law enforcement officers. By providing legislative highlights, search and seizure guidance, and an eBook / mobile app with its code manuals, Blue360° Media helps law enforcement stay on top of changing laws, increase efficiency, and decrease organizational risks. To learn more, visit us at www.blue360media.com.
Kimberly Turner Brennen, VP Customer Experience Blue360 Media
Why Blue360o Media?
At Blue360° Media our mission is to inform the people who keep our communities safe. We provide leading law enforcement publications to make sure you have the latest laws, rules, and regulations.
Rest assured that you will find the codes you need quickly. We scan the entire universe of statutes in your state to find the laws that impact law enforcement.
- Our expert attorneys go beyond the criminal and traffic laws to ensure that relevant related laws are included (e.g. In some states, a criminal violation of Uber laws may be found in the corporate code).
- We compile an index that makes it easy to find which code sections are impacted by a specific violation.
- We prepare the content in the media formats that are easiest for you to use. Print, eBooks, and new mobile applications allow your officers to find what they need in any setting.
You can be confident that you are using the correct statutes with Blue360° Media’s Legislative Updates.
- Our expert lawyers spend more than 60 hours ensuring they have captured all the statutory changes that impact law enforcement in any given year.
- We then craft “plain English” legislative highlights that make it easy to know what changes occurred and may need to be addressed in your policies and procedures.
- Finally, we include a table of affected statutes, making it easy for you to spot changes to the most frequently used codes.
Be equipped with the most up-to-date police procedure in your state. Only Blue360° Media includes the Laws of Arrest, Search and Seizure, and Confession Law in every Criminal and Traffic Law Manual.
- Our experts create a quick reference to the laws of arrest, search and seizure, and confession law to help ensure officers are following correct, constitutional procedure.
- We present all the rules of criminal procedure, along with court treatment, in an easily accessible format.
- We update these annually so that you’ll know the U.S. Supreme Court rulings and can determine where your state departs from the U.S. Supreme Court and relies on its own constitution in order to further restrict police procedure.
About Our Products
About Our Products information will show up here.
About Our Team
- Overall responsibility for Blue360 Media strategy and operations.
- Formerly responsible for P&L for the entire print portfolio at LexisNexis.
- Led product development for more than 40 legal products including the LexisNexis eBooks and Digital Library (created to facilitate print to electronic migration).
- MBA International management and economic strategy from Anderson School of Management, University of New Mexico – Albuquerque, NM
- Economic and Planning Systems Consultant
Bridget enjoys planting and tending urban gardens in her neighborhood on the Lower East Side of Manhattan.
In his spare time, Larry enjoys the many pleasures of living in New York's Hudson Valley.
“When I am not working you can find me taking in the sun on a golf course or the beach whichever is closest.”
Additional Members of the Blue360 Media Leadership Team
- Linda Yamin, Director of Sales, has more than 20 years of experience in publication sales. She leads a team of sales consultants focused on assisting customers with their information needs.
- Mary Garman, Account Executive, has been with Blue360 Media since 2017 and services top accounts in several key states, including New York.
Blue360o Media in the Press
January 12, 2018
Blue360° Media, the leading information supplier to the law enforcement community, is joining forces with New York State Association of Chiefs of Police to co-publish a line of legal publications customized by New York officers for New York officers. This development provides police officers, police chiefs, sheriffs, training academy instructors, and other members of New York State law enforcement with access not only to state criminal and traffic laws, but also key New York resources that make their jobs easier to accomplish.
December 14, 2017
With over 150 new law enforcement publications, Blue360° Media makes it their business to track legal trends affecting the law enforcement community. The number of legal and statutory changes each year presents a challenge to law enforcement officers, who rely on the most accurate and current information in order to enforce the law. As the leading provider of law enforcement publications, Blue360° Media updates their Criminal and Traffic Manuals Legislative Updates, Field Guides, Officer Series and& Constitutional Criminal Procedure Manuals in accordance with individual state criminal and traffic laws, as well as state and federal court decisions.
July 13, 2017
Blue360° Media has acquired over 150 law enforcement publications from LexisNexis® Group covering 47 U.S. states. Blue360° Media publishes Law Enforcement Manuals, Code Books, Field Guides, and an Officer Series focused on professional development. With over 170,000 publications ordered each year, Blue360° Media helps new recruits learn the criminal and traffic laws for their jurisdiction, assists seasoned professionals in quickly finding legal changes, and helps department managers institute best practices with guidance on issues such as report writing and passing promotional exams.